Monday, September 10, 2007

Crash is my favorite movie!


Crash is one of my all time favorite movies. I love it because it has so many great actors. Each actor is so different and each actor deals with such different and interesting issues. I like it because it is made up of many little stories that all come together in the end. At the end of the film they figure out all their stories are connected and they have more in common than they really think. Most of the reviews from metacritic say a lot of similar things. it is a "stunning, must see drama" and they say it is one of the best hollywood movies to be created. The reviews talk very highly of all the acting and that the events are all so unexcpected which makes the movie so great and amazing to watch. Another reason I love it is because i can watch it more than once, it is a movie that doesn't really seem to get old and it is just as interesting everytime i watch it. That is why it is one of my favorite movies.
-photo courtesy of splicedonline.com

No comments: